Tuesday, May 16, 2023

A Window To Your Brain ("Your Eyes Tell" Adaption)

 

Why am I crying?

Please stay by my side and make things better.


A future without you is like a world without its lively color,

Filled with a blank and depressing coldness.


Even the nothingness we see is beautiful.

Please give me your trust.

Looking directly at you with all of my attention,

So you don't disappear.


Whatever tries to stop us

Look ahead, not back.

The safe space you provide me is still

Where my heart beats the fastest.


Glimpses of the past haunt me like nightmares,

Yet the more I try to run and struggle, the faster they chase

But I still want to hold onto that feeling, wherever you are, I'll call it home.

Here's to a tomorrow of us.


Even if the world is ending,

I'll call your name

So you're the last thing I see.


Your gentle eyes are so full of color.

I'll give my everything to you, though you are my everything.

Still speechless,

The hopeless dream in my heart is bound to come true.


To have to face the past and the future,

How much hope is needed to get through the present?

It's nights like these where I just lay here thinking

In the city at dusk.


To be loved.

To love someone.

I'll become your set of eyes

For the troubles that lie ahead.


Your gentle eyes are so full of color.

You wisely taught me

That someday sadness

Will bring us together again.


Your eyes, they tell.

They're a window

To your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Secret Garden ("Blueming" Adaption)

  When I texted you, "Hey," I really meant, "Text me more, I miss you." In each picture I send and every text I type, My...