Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Hide and Seek ("Bad Liar" Adaption)

 

I was walking down the street the other day,

Trying to distract myself from my brain,

But then I saw you

Or is that someone else?

Trying to act more mysterious,

Trying to make the paranoia disappear

But just like the love,

There's nothing subtle here.

In my room, there's a bed,

Emptier than it used to be.

If you want you can rent my apartment.

I can't say no,

Even when I'm in full control.


You're taking up a huge fraction of my head.

Every time I watch you,


I'm trying

Not to think about you.

I'm trying

Not to give in to your games.


With my feelings so obvious,

I guess I'm bad at hiding them.

Ready or not, here you come!


I see how I gain your attention over time

It's like looking into a mirror

Your touch is like a drug to me

But still, all we do is wait for each other to make the first move.

What could possibly happen if the other said no?

Can we focus on the love?

Envelope your heart with my hands.

If you're the match, I'm the fuse.


And let's make

Reality a real reality,

Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Secret Garden ("Blueming" Adaption)

  When I texted you, "Hey," I really meant, "Text me more, I miss you." In each picture I send and every text I type, My...