Friday, May 19, 2023

One ("0X1=LOVESONG" Adaption)

 

I know I love you.


In this world made of twos,

You are my one and only.

In this infinitely mysterious darkness,

You light up a path for me.

It seems that from my fingertips,

Everything runs so far away.

My life before you was a mess,

I couldn't win this stupid game of love.

We,


From this pit of loneliness,

You're the only piece of glimmering gold, one.

Now I can't stop thinking about you

Whenever I'm falling into that pit all over again.

Angel, who one day appeared in my life,

Take me home with you and make it all better.

I know you're real, this feeling.


I'm full of problems, I'm lovesick,

Nowhere for me to cry.

I used to be fine with the thought of dying.

I'm a loser in this game, I don't know how to follow

The only rule here, to not be alone. One,

Save me,

Grab my hand and pull me up.

Please use me like a drug.

I know I love you.


Say you love me

Until the end of the world and after.

Everything or nothing, I want all of you.

All or nothing, we complete each other.


I'm not going to make it.

I won't be able to get into heaven when I die, I won't be with you forever.

There isn't a spot for as flawed a person as me.

No place for me in your heart, either.

At the tips of my toes,

Everything turns pitch black, trying to trip me back into that pit.

My life before you was trashy.

There was no point in waking up if I had no light.

We,


In this cold and frozen world,

You're the only fire to keep me warm.

One,

I can't stop thinking about you now,

Even though I'm sinking, alone.


The hole in my heart begins to close itself,

Frigid air starts to warm.

In this world of twos,

I found warmth in your love.

Take all of me.

I need you.


Say you love me.

I know I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Secret Garden ("Blueming" Adaption)

  When I texted you, "Hey," I really meant, "Text me more, I miss you." In each picture I send and every text I type, My...