Sunday, April 30, 2023

Red

 

Red is a color that is bold and bright.

The hue of passion and willingness to try.

From the rose that blooms during spring 

To the fire that burns with an amber glow


Red is the color of love and lust.

It's the shade that ignites a burning fire.

From the ruby that sparkles so specially

To the stop sign that commands us to halt at once


Red is the color of courage and strength.

It is the hue that can go however far you need.

From the flag that waves in the breeze

To the sunset that paints the sky with gentle precision


Red is a color that is full of life.

It is the hue that cuts through all of our suffering.

From the heart that beats in our chest

To the blood that flows through our veins to keep us alive


Red is a color that is bold and true.

It is the hue that shines through your soul.

From the passion that fuels our hearts

To the love that makes us feel whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Secret Garden ("Blueming" Adaption)

  When I texted you, "Hey," I really meant, "Text me more, I miss you." In each picture I send and every text I type, My...