Thursday, May 11, 2023

Rainy Days

The raindrops fall from up above the world,

As I sit and watch the sky from below.

The sound of water droplets on the roof,

A melody that's rhythmic and soft.


The sky is gray, the air is cool,

And everything is slightly wet.

And somehow, in this gloomy world,

I find a sense of calm.


The streets are empty, the world is still,

And all the chaos has washed away.

I'm lost in thought, lost in the sound

Of clouds crying their hearts out.


So let the rain come pouring down,

And wash away the world we know.

For in this quiet, rainy world,

I find a sense of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Secret Garden ("Blueming" Adaption)

  When I texted you, "Hey," I really meant, "Text me more, I miss you." In each picture I send and every text I type, My...